FPT - Superior, Colorado
The North American Hockey League (NAHL) proudly presents the 4th Future Prospects Tournament (FPT) of the 2016/17 hockey season. This will be our second trip to Superior, CO, and this time we will be hosting three Tier 1 divisions (13U, 14U, and 15U). Participating teams will be given the full attention of the NAHL staff and the tournament will be hosted with the support of the Rocky Mountain Roughriders Tier 1 program. By reaching out to the 13U, 14U, and 15U divisions, our goal is to provide exposure and opportunity to Tier 1 players aspiring to play Junior and College hockey.
- Guaranteed scouting presence from NAHL Central Scouting and NAHL teams.
- Event coordinated and operated by the experienced and professional staff of the NAHL.
- Real-time statistics and game tracking.
- Live online video broadcast of every game by FASTHockey, official broadcast provider to the NAHL.
- FPT events are sanctioned by USA Hockey.
- USA Hockey rules will govern hockey play.
- 4 Game Guarantee for all teams.
- $1750 Entry Fee.
- Once teams are notified of their acceptance, there will be a no refund policy on the entry fee.
- Teams that are not accepted will be refunded in full.
- Teams must plan travel for a morning game on the first day of the tournament.
- Teams must plan travel for an afternoon game on the last day of the tournament.
- There will be no schedule changes to accommodate team travel.
- Teams are required to stay at partner hotels.
Applicants State that by Registering:
- We are committed to participate in the FPT and will follow and adhere to FPT and USA hockey policy.
- We understand the FPT fee structure as outlined above.
- We understand that the FPT will provide each participating team with a list of tournament-approved hotels prior to the event, and we agree to stay at an approved property.
- We will work hard in the spirit of partnership to complete all of the details necessary in order to compete in the FPT.